And since it’s effin THURSDAY, I have no choice but to answer this survey, which I got a long long time ago. Time for SURVEY THURSDAYS! (I know I know the title is so fuckin cheesy and borderline ANNOYING)
The “Had To” Section
1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you want it?
- I want it either on my arm or around my pronator teres.
2. If you HAD to dye your hair which color would you choose?
- I think I’m fine with my Jet Black hair. If i want extreme change, I’d say blue?
3. If you HAD to get a piercing (THAT
ISN’T YOUR EARS) what would you pierce?
- I’d say my tongue.
4. If you HAD to change your name, what
new name would you choose?
- I want to choose a very uncommon name but popular. Let’s say, Jason MRAZ? Haha!
The “Would You” Section
1. If you could go bungee jumping, would you?
- hell yeah.
2. Would you move somewhere else, if you could?
3. If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
- Any offer for an all-expense-paid trip is welcome; as long as it’s free, you can bring me anywhere. Haha!
4. If you found 10 million dollars, and
it was YOURS to spend, what would you
do with it?
- I’d let our houses be fixed in a big way (ala Extreme Makeover), then buy a dream car.
The “Let’s Say” Questions
1. Let’s say you see a big ship sink. Only 1 person has a chance to survive. The 3 people on the ship are Your Best Friend, Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and a long lost friend (that you don’t know
too well). Who would you save if you
HAD to choose ONLY 1 person?
- Since I am not in a relationship right now and that long lost friend is someone that I don’t know well, I would most probably choose my best friend. Choosing the long lost friend seems tempting because we might reconnect afterwards, but I would still choose my best friend haha.
2. Let’s say you became President, what
is the first thing you would do?
- Inaugurate me! Haha! Anyway, during the first 24 hours post-win I will sleep and rest from all the stressful moments during the campaign period.
3. Let’s say you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000. would you?
- Fcuk no. I cringe just thinking about it. I am arachnophobic and I can’t even look at a medium-sized spider.
4. Let’s say you could star in any movie (made or in the works) what movie?
- Every time I watch a certain movie, I always try to imagine myself portraying the role of the protagonist. When I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I could really see myself as Charlie–from his personality, outlook and perspective in life, to his physical appearance– I really thought the movie (and book) was especially made for me. On second thought, I don’t think I can star in that particular movie because I might get so into the role that I might kill myself.
The “Favorites” Section
- Blue, Black, Green
2. current song?
- Usher – Scream, Ed Sheeran – Drunk
3. shirt you own?
- any sporty shirt will do. =)
4. electronic device?
- Anything from Apple.
- Oh A LOT. Pero right now I’m a bit obsessed with Prometheus.
- Hunger Games Series. Lols
7. pair of shoes?
- my good ‘ol kicks from Penguin.
8. sandal color?
- my pearl white Crocs
9. hair color?
- Jet black.
10. eye color?
- like my brown eyes, but it wouldn’t hurt if it’s blue! i want blue eyes!
The “Other Stuff” Section
1. what makes your bedroom unique?
- It’s too fuckin messed up! Haha!
2. Who do you like?
- Someone who is good-mannered, open-minded, and God-fearing.
3. Do you go to parks?
- Hmm not my thing, but I don’t care.
4. what’s your favorite season of the
- My Birthday (Of course!) and Christmas.
5. Do you like cheese?
- Yes please!
6. What’s bothering you now?
- the impending future. I feel like im in the middle of a pitch black tunnel, with a small beam of light at the end of it. =P
If you have any Surveys that I can answer, or whatever questions that you want to ask me, feel free to post comment.