Next up: X Factor USA
Beatrice did not deserve to go home. Her save-me song was pretty good and if I was in the judges’ shoes, I would have kept her instead of Cece.
8. Paige Thomas – What’s keeping her at the bottom (aside from being a poor singer) is that the person above her has a more sob back-story. Paige has a lot of stage presence, but I don’t think she will last any more longer.
7. Cece Frey – I still don’t know why they keep on saving her. I think X Factor is missing the point that their show is a SINGING COMPETITION. Having said that, Cece has a sad story to back her up. Sympathy votes do really help.
6. Fifth Harmony – They are definitely losing the momentum. Their performances are getting weaker and weaker every week and I think they are on the outs if they don’t change things up.
5. Diamond White – On the other hand, she is determined to pick up her momentum. I admit that I have not been impressed with her performances yet, but I guess she is one of the better singers in the bunch.
4. Vino Alan – I like Vino. He has a very tough exterior with a soft spot and all of his performances were heartfelt. I am rooting for him, but I think other acts have more fan-base than him.
3. Emblem3 – I have a strong feeling about this group. I think they are a locked-in for the finals.
2. Tate Stevens – This comes as a no-brainer. USA loves Country Music and Tate Stevens is a Country singer/Family man/WGWG — perfect concoction for winning a singing competition.
1. Carly Rose Sonenclar – This little girl will give Tate Stevens a run for his money. She is THE best singer in the Top 8, and she’s extremely likable. It will be the biggest shock on TV if she gets eliminated.