Survey Thursday time!
1) If you married the last person you kissed what would your last name be?
> I kissed my Mom last so it’d be still Buendia. 🙂
2) What did you do this afternoon?
> I alternate watching Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs Favorites and working out. I must say it was tough!
4) Whats/whos the last thing to make you laugh?
> Hmm. I have not been laughing that hard for the past days. Wait, watching Django Unchained made me laugh a bit!
5) Can you take a bra off with one hand?
> haha! Yes.
6) Can you use chopsticks?
7) How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
> I can’t remember.
8) Were you a hyper or mellow kid?
> I was a mellow kid…I was the Most Behaved Student when I was in Kindergarten! Haha!
9) Why did you throw up last?
> That was a very long time ago when I was still a drunkard.
10) Last time you were drunk?
> Hmm. I can’t remember.
11) What’s for dinner?
> Popeye Roasted Chicken
12) Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?
> Oh not yet.
13) Voting for someone in particular?
> I am still undecided.
14) How many e-mail addresses do you have?
15) Do you HAVE branded stuff?
16) Last time you washed your hair?
> Just this evening.
17) Is the last person you kissed attractive?
> My Mom? Of course.
18) Do you like Oreos?
> Yes. I think I love the dark cookies more than the white cream, but I usually pile up all the white into one dark cookie and eat it.
19) Do you send out Thank-You cards?
> Not really. Everything is digital nowadays.
20) Can you ice skate?
> I think I only did this activity twice, and I tumbled on both occasions.
21) Do you have a brother?
22) Do you know how to change a diaper?
> Yes, it’s sort of a requirement.
23) Do you flip people off while driving?
> I think and hope I don’t.
24) What is your favorite color ?
> It always has been blue, green, or blue-green, and black.
25) What are you listening to?
> Right now? All I can hear are the sound of the electric fan, and the water pump from the aquarium.
27) Who’s your favorite American Idol judge?
> Way back it’s Simon (duh), but with this new generation of judges (yes I am excluding you Randy), I would have to choose Keith Urban, simply because he has this genuinely good aura, and at the same time, he does not hide his appreciation to the contestants.
28) Do you like to grocery shops?
29) What kind of mood are you in?
> I think my eyes are throbbing from too much computer. I need to doze off now.
30)Last time you cleaned?
> I always clean up after.
31) What is the last song you listened to?
> A Song called Wait For You by Elliott Yamin, from iPod Playlist, which I named Quiet Storm.
32) What pills do you take daily, and what do they do?
> I don’t take any meds right now. Thanks for reminding me though, I think I need to start taking one for my aging health. Dang it.
33) Do you like anyone?
> With all things considered, I would say Yes.
34) Do you do your own laundry?
35) How many people have you kissed in 2008?
> in 2008? Really?
36) Bath or showers?
> Aren’t showers a form of taking a bath?
37) Do you take out the trash?
> Today, no.
38) What are you doing this weekend?
> I think I have a tight schedule this weekend. We have to take our cousin out on Saturday, and I have a family pictorial on Sunday.
39) Are you getting engaged anytime soon?
> Hmm… Nope.
40) Paper or Plastic?
> Are we talking about people?
41) Do you watch “The Hills”?
> What kind of show is that? I bet it’s a trashy Reality show from MTV about some trashy dumb blonde girls from Laguna beach in California trying their luck in a fashion industry kinda show? C’mon.
42) Last CD you played?
> a review for an exam CD.
45) What did you do last Saturday night?
> I think we watched Warm Bodies. Such a very cool and funny movie. Enough about that, just watch out for the review on Warm Bodies soon.
45) What are you thinking about right now?
> I think this blog-post is not enough for all the thoughts in my head right now.
46) Which one of your friends is going to have the cutest baby?
> It will be our baby… =)
47) What was the last thing you drank?
> a Lemon grass tea.
48) Wearing any bracelets?
49) Last thing someone bought for you?
> I think my best friend bought me food.
50) Do U believe that GUYS are GREAT LIARS??
> Whoa whoa whoa hold on to your horses. I think BOTH guys AND girls are great in making lies!
If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me. Send all your slum-book style questions over at my email account franco_buendia@yahoo. or thru my Facebook page, or simply Tweet me @cocoloids. Thank you!