According to the recent autopsy report from the British Columbia Coroners Service, ‘Glee‘ star Cory Monteith‘s death has been ruled an accident. The findings concluded that Monteith “died of mixed drug toxicity, involving intravenous heroin use combined with the ingestion of alcohol.”
Monteith, best known for his role as Finn Hudson on hit dramedy “Glee,” was found lifeless on July 13, 2013 in his Vancouver hotel room. He also had a history of drug addiction and had subjected himself for rehabilitation for some time.
Here is the Official Video Announcement from the BC Coroners Service: